Graphic Controls is a growing Buffalo based Company specializing in printed products for the the gaming, medical, and recording supply markets. A global leader in these areas, Graphic Controls is expanding into new markets and is looking for qualified candidates to grow with the Company.
Our customer service department is a great place to continue a career in customer service, or launch your career into sales. Graphic Controls is currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to handle inbound and outbound customer service and calling. The main responsibility of this individual will be to provide excellent service to customers and Field Sales Representatives, helping to process and control orders in order to meet customer and Company needs and satisfaction.
- Answer inbound telephone calls and inquires from existing customers; place outbound customer calls
- Process, review, and enter orders.
- Provide product and inventory information to customers.
- Provide post-shipment follow-up to ensure personalized customer service.
- Make recommendations to reduce costs and control expenditures.
- Enhance product knowledge – Recording Supplies; (charts, ink marking systems) Inkjet products & Service POS, Tickets, Tags/Labels and any new products introduced.
- Support all quality improvement programs along with departmental incentive programs.
- Control and maintain auto ship orders and inventory guidelines.
- Be responsible for other duties and projects as assigned.
- Process calls in a professional manner.
1. Two year Associate Degree or equivalent; Four year Degree preferred
2. Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a similar setting (Manufacturing preferred)
3. Call Center experience desirable.
3. Experience with order taking.
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!