Injection Mold Technicians
|Title:||Injection Mold Technicians|
DescriptionGraphic Controls is a growing Buffalo based Company specializing in printed products for the the gaming, medical, and recording supply markets. A global leader in these areas, Graphic Controls is expanding into new markets and is looking for qualified candidates to grow with the Company.
We are currently seeking Injection Mold Technicians
(2) 2nd Shift 3:30 pm - 11:30 pm
(1) 3rd Shift 11:30 pm- 7:30 am
- Set up and Operate injection mold equipment, adjusting cycle times and settings in order to meet production orders in accordance with standard operating procedures and processes.
- Record and maintain documentation in accordance with established procedures, directives, and regulations (FDA)
- Weigh materials and other specified ingredients per specifications or instructions and Load materials in hopper on molding machines as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of working area, as well as equipment, and perform machine maintenance tasks as needed.
- Communicate with production and other Managers on production and/or machine issues, making suggestions for changes/improvements as necessary in order to achieve the highest efficiencies and output qualities.
- Degate, deburr, and/or deflash molded parts within the molded cycle.
- Perform material and machine changeovers as needed.
- Troubleshoot equipment or process malfunctions, making any necessary adjustments in order to obtain desired operating results.
- Provide direction and training to the Mold Tech Helpers in the setup and operation of injection mold equipment as well as other related tasks.
- Remove molded parts from machines assuring standard cycle is met and all parts are cleared from tooling after each cycle.
- Inspect finished product for any imperfections or irregularities making adjustments as needed.
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!
- GED or High School Diploma
- 2 or 4 year technical degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years of injection molding or similar experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to wok in a constructive, positive manner with others in a team environment.
- Basic reading and math skills required
- Knowledge of molding materials and technologies
- Knowledge of FDA requirements preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude; ability to troubleshoot and react quickly to operating issues
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications