Human Resources Specialist
|Title:||Human Resources Specialist|
Assists the Human Resources Director in designing, implementing and administering programs, HR policies and practices that enable GC to acquire, retain, and motivate people and provide/maintain a positive, productive work environment.
- Manage the entire recruitment and selection process from start to finish for all Company recruiting needs including hourly and salaried positions, with some international recruiting possible. This includes the identification of candidates, coordinating and conducting interviews, and working with Management to make selection decisions.
- Manage the internal job posting procedure in accordance with Company policy.
- Continually review, update, and create Company Descriptions as needed.
- Coach and advise Management on employee relations issues, ensuring adherance to all Company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for annual preparation of Affirmative Action Plan. Establishment of goals and objectives, communication of goals to Managers/Supervisors and follow regarding attainment of goals.
- Provide back-up support for HR Coordinator, including payroll.
- Provide leadership in the analysis, design and implementation of key projects including, but not limited to, annual performance reviews, including merit increase process, compensation programs and employee relations. Strong emphasis on visibility and responsiveness to workforce.
- Provide support to other HR activities as requested.
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of the Summer Intern Program.
- May develop and distribute standard and specialized workforce reports, i.e. vacation, PTO, etc.
- Emphasize training and development for current and future workforce. Provide leadership and direction towards training and individual development activities.
- Coordinate 401K annual review and employee education program. Provide back-up in absence of HR Director for 401K Hardship withdrawal requests.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4 year degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or other related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Generalist role, with an emphasis on recruiting.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications